Sunday, June 1, 2008



This morning did some gardening and clearing up certain things. Did some cleaning at the backyard...feel a bit tired. The funny thing is that my cats - Oreo@Kocik and Casper keep on following me around. Seemed like they acted like bodyguards...Hehe but they can be annoying at times. As I was doing some replanting of my mom's plants - the two cats just sat or played beside me.

Aha...and tomorrow is Monday, working day. 3 days off - hopefully I will be rejuvenated and be more energetic tomorrow.

Can't post any pics yet... because I am just too lazy right now to bring my camera around...besides my 'AL' is in the hands of my trusted friend...

Maybe will post something later...for the time being...I am in need of some rest because I think I have overdone it a bit this morning. I really don't want to have another few days off ~ right now there is an 'alarm' buzzing in my head.

No comments: