Monday, June 2, 2008

Devastated

Thought that I could simply skip the visit to hospital tomorrow. Unexpectedly, my blood tests results were not okay. The results showed lots of abnormalities - some unknown traces of ...? What.so.ever. Just when I feel much better - devastating news like this tend to pull me down...I was confident that my blood results would be fine but hey.. I was so... wrong.Talk about the joy of being overconfident.HA! Now, I am thinking of not going tomorrow...well sort of delaying things. May ask the doctor to give me another 'shot' at the blood tests...bla... bla...

I will continue on this post...updates coming in the next few hours...If I am in the mood to do it or maybe to be done in the next few days. Just stay tune (Feels like a talking advert). In the meantime...feasts your eyes with random pictures taken when I was having my lunch at Fratini's Restaurant in BSB.


Bouquet of white and blue roses for my birthday - my heart was totally touched by it. (Did promise that I would post this picture)


At Fratini Restaurant - enjoyed a 'nicelilious - superb' pizza & calamari.


Cozy corner at Fratini's Restaurant - makes me want to stay a bit longer.


Couldn't stop myself from taking another shot.

More to come...

No comments: