Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Accident....

...Oh My God!... Had a minor accident today...luckily no one was hurt. My friend wanted to go out and have lunch. Decided to got Sugar Bun only...Just when she wanted to go into the first left junction...she made a sudden decision to go into the second one - a few metres upfront. Then it happened!!! A car went out of the junction, the driver didn't actually see our car and continued to drive out of the junction.

Thank goodness, my friend only drove at a reasonable speed. I think about 40km/h..yet still couldn't manage to avoid the car - a direct hit to the side of the other's person car.I was slightly jolted forward...and my traumatic experience 'relive' again. I was a bit shaken...my friend was worried about me.She asked me to remain in the car, while she was discussing with the other driver.

Personally, both sides made their mistakes - so agreed not to actually bring the matter to the police. Case was resolved through careful negotiation & consideration.

Finally...had our short - lunch at Sugar Bun. Whew!!!

No comments: