Monday, May 26, 2008

More Surprises ..?

Well.., couldn't believe that this is happening.Friends at the office teamed up to extend another birthday celebration for me. Unfortunately I wasn't around. Too bad, I had to be in the hospital. Got my X-Ray done, results turned out to be okay. But my head is still aching like a time-bomb has been planted in it.

Anyway, tomorrow, another day at the hospital. Doctor asked me to have my blood test. I can't go through this anymore. Well, to rule out certain things ~ that's what she said. After that I then have to be referred to the Physician Clinic. Hopefully no more CT Scan for me.

For now, I will relax...have to. At 8.00pm, I have to fast. By the way, yesterday I had a bouquet of roses. Love it so much... again for my birthday. Will upload the pics on this. I had two blue roses, 6 white roses & 6 chocolates in my bouquet.Hehe. With a little creativity...things will turn out the way you want it to be.

Thanks to all the friends for making this year's birthday a memorable one for me.

No comments: