Sunday, May 25, 2008

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION -SURPRISE (2)

Well...today(25)is actually the big day for me.A new dawn has arrived!!!Honestly,I don't really think too much about my birthday.Just after midnight,my mobile was swarmed with messages - the birthday wishes.

Then, I realised about my life.I may not be rich but I do have family who loves me, friends who care about me and importantly the blessings from Allah Al-Mighty.Though there are times when things do go wrong, but then I have my family to support me through those difficult times, friends who whisper words of encouragement and tons of 'sweet' messages - made me appreciate life more. Be thankful for everything. Alhamdulillah...I wouldn't be here without Allah's Blessings. Alhamdulillah...

Anyway...after the surprise party held at the office, I wanted to go home but my dear friend of mine dragged me to BSB.So, I tagged along...went to friend's shop and then off we went to RBC to have our stomachs fed. Since I wasn't in any mood to eat... I opted for 'Nasi Goreng' with Grilled Chicken...Yummy. Well he went for the buffet.Wah...


This is my food...looks yummy but then my taste buds didn't really work well yesterday.


My orange juice - 'sigh..'I couldn't finish this as well - drank just a quarter of it and gave it to him.Opps!!! hopefully I didn't spread any virus.Hehe.


Part of the food from the Buffet.


ABC - his favourite ~ that's what he claimed. *Tsk..tsk..* I think everything is his favourite ~ lols.


The Island of Food.

Well..I thought the surprise was already over. Just when I had finished my food...the RBC Staff sang a birthday song. At first I didn't bother about it but the sound came closer. WHAT!!! Another one??? Trying to give me a heart attack kah...Hehe The surprises were a bit too much...yeah...I enjoyed it though!!!


My Second - Tiny Weeny Cake...hehe LOVE IT! RBC STAFF ...two thumbs up for the surprise and the song. Thanks...


Haven't managed to taste my cake. Decided to bundle it up to be brought home.


Love this place - it has nice ambiance.


Wish I have a dinning place like this.


Hmm...D' Master Mind behind all the surprises...Thank you so much. I appreciated for what you have done.

To end the joyous day...went to Jerudong and enjoyed a 5-10 minutes 'near' sunset. Actually went there to buy stuff. Hehe. Had a really nice day yesterday...nearly made me cry.Thanks guys for everything and a special thanks to you...Prince.

No comments: